The rules are; once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose ten people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says ''You are tagged'' on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog; and No tag backs!
1. One time I ate dog food because I thought it would impress the ladies.
2. There was a dark evening, in my high school era, in which I stood on top of a grassy knoll in the middle of a golf course, holding a cigarette lighter high in the air, and declared myself the "Statue of Puberty". A number of my friends had also trespassed onto that Golf Course. Again, I was trying to impress the ladies.
3. During a certain period of my so called life, when I resided on the Pacific Coast of California, I often wore a
4. My first car was a 1977 Datsun B210 Hatchback with white racing stripes. Its possible that could have impressed the ladies. Due to my carelessness it found itself rolled over and quite destroyed before I had received my driver's license. I had to drive my Mom's car to Prom. There is a slight possibility I thought it impressed the ladies because it had an FM radio.
5. I avoid food products that include Corn Syrup or Mono Sodium Glutamate in the ingredients.
6. I'm not addicted to Coffee. (first stage is denial). I thought, one day I might enjoy being a Barrista (I mean Barristo), but Nicole told me that would be kind of gay. Also, it might not impress the ladies. Unless I made them free cappuccinos.
7. Once, I was snorkeling with an impressed lady and we followed a giant green sea turtle. He kept turning around to make sure we were following. Quite a cool moment. I won't call it breathtaking because I was underwater.
8. There may have been an occasion where I lost bladder control while parachuting. Another time, I was on a train. Its good to carry Ziplocs in your survival gear. This has nothing to do with the ladies.
9. I like to be real, and I really love Jesus.
10. Oh, I never impressed the ladies very much.
1. Andi—she should know about me.
2. Ben- because he is Wild at Heart like me and has fat tires on his bike
3. Nicole—(and Mike be default) because she always shares everything with me and asks me about everything.
4. Katie B- because she said no Tags back, and I'm going to violate General Order 1 =D
5. Ryan – Same as above.
6. Mad Davy
8. Angela, because she will.
9.Greg because he can wear a Mohawk and get away with it.
10. Hannah, because I haven't heard from her since she went to some foo-foo college in the